Pocket Landlines have become an increasingly popular option for small business owners. You can have a local landline number that will be directed straight to your mobile phone or even use a pre-existing landline number. There are numerous benefits to making this small change in your business, some of which are listed below.
The first and most obvious benefit of having a pocket landline is that you will be able to answer more calls. Every call will be directed to your mobile phone so you will never need to rush to answer a call at your work base or return any messages of missed calls. Wherever you are and whatever time of day it is you will be able to speak to customers.
Research has also found that using a landline number as opposed to a mobile number makes customers feel more reassured. Not only does it look more professional but because the number will have you local prefix people will see where you are based. As most people search for local suppliers seeing your number will automatically give them this knowledge and peace of mind.
There are lots of features that come with a pocket landline that you might not necessarily have available with a normal landline phone. One of which is that you are able to access your own pocket landline account online from any device to manage how your customers are contacting you. This includes being able to set hours in which you can be contacted, setting up a business welcome message to give a personal yet professional touch and have a ‘whisper’ message allowing you know if it is a landline call. The online platform can also help show you your business statistics such as during which hours you receive the most calls and where your calls are coming from.
These are just a few of the many benefits that come with having a pocket landline. For more information on what number solutions are right for you, contact a communications company who specialises in providing telephone numbers.
Smart Numbers provides an affordable Pocket Landline and Mobile Landline Numbers.
Why you should get a 0800 number
One of the main things that can destroy customer interaction and increased business is expensive telephone numbers. If you’ve worked hard to set up a business you don’t want to fail because of a number which is why most businesses small and large are using free phone 0800 numbers. 0800 numbers provide your customers with a reliable and cost efficient way of contacting you and they can be redirected to both landline and mobile numbers. There are a multitude of benefits to using a 0800 numbers, some of which are listed below.
• It will give your business the appearance of being a large, well established and professional company, allowing customers to feel reassured.
• It is a non-geographical number so your business will appear to work nationwide, often very beneficial if you work and operate across the country.
• These numbers often come with a professional voicemail system so that even if you are not there to answer the call, whoever is calling will be greeted with a company unique message. Any voicemails left can be redirected to your email or wherever you wish as audio files for you to listen to at a time more convenient to you.
• When a customer dials your number they will be greeted with a personalised welcome message giving a personal but professional feel to your business.
• If your business has different departments which customers wish to be redirected to you can also setup up an auto attendant who will do the job. This will save you time from answering calls that weren’t meant for you and having to redirect the person yourself.
• You will also find that 0800 numbers give you access to all of your business call statistics and call recordings which are all stored on an online system you are able to access at any time. You will be able to see at what time of day you receive the most calls, how long your calls generally last for, where customers wanted to be redirected to and other relevant information. These statistics will help you to improve your level of service and ultimately increase business.